While most people know about winterizing their car, many people don’t realize their car has special summer needs too. Here are a few things to check as you set out on your summer travels:
5 Things to check
- Check all your fluid levels.
- Good spark plugs and a clean air filter add up to better gas mileage.
- Check your tires for wear and alignment and make certain they have equal pressure. This will help you stop quickly without sliding in emergency situations. It will also give you better gas mileage.
- Get your brakes checked. The time spent getting them inspected may save your life later!
- Check your cooling system. Make certain your radiator isn’t clogged, and all the hoses and belts in your engine are working properly.